We are committed to respecting your privacy. Below we give an overview of how we do that.
What information Physioelite collects and holds
Physioelite will need to collect your Personal Information in order to provide clinical services to you.
Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Names, addresses and contact details;
- Private health care details (where available) for identification and claiming purposes;
- Medical information including medical history, medications, allergies, adverse events, social history, family history and risk factors.
How Physioelite collects your Personal Information
Physioelite may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways including, but not limited to:
- Directly from you, for example:
- the information you provide to Physioelite in any Patient Registration/Information Sheet;
- during the course of providing clinical services to you;
- From your guardian or responsible person (where practicable and necessary)
- From any other involved healthcare specialists.
How Physioelite holds your Personal Information
Physioelite may store your Personal Information in various forms including:
- Paper records;
- Electronic format;
- As visual – x-rays, CT scans, videos and photographs; and
- As audio recordings.
Physioelite takes reasonable steps to maintain the security of your Personal Information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures.
How Physioelite uses your Personal Information
Physioelite may use your Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- to provide clinical services and treatments to you
- for claims and payments
- internal marketing
When Physioelite discloses your Personal Information
Physioelite may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who are engaged by Physioelite or for Physioelite business purposes. These third parties are required to comply with this policy.
Physioelite may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to your authorised representatives or advisers, or otherwise when you ask Physioelite to do so;
- when there is a statutory requirement for Physioelite to do so. In these circumstances, Physioelite will notify you that there is a statutory requirement to disclose certain personal information
- to law enforcement and national security agencies and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law
- for the purpose of facilitating or implementing a transfer/sale of Physioelite business.
How the Customer may access or correct its personal information or make a privacy complaint
If you wish to access any of your Personal Information held by Physioelite or would like to correct any errors in that information, please contact Physioelite by:
Contact: Ruth Piggott
Phone: 01179 570206