Safety has always been a key aspect of physiotherapy with Physioelite:
We are maintaining our safety measures so that you can feel confident when you see us for physiotherapy at Physioelite. The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
If you start displaying symptoms of Covid-19 before your appointment, please do not come into clinic and contact 0117 9570206 to rearrange or cancel your appointment. Also, if you have been asked to self-isolate the same applies. We can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When attending your appointment, please follow the steps below:
- Please arrive at the allotted time of your appointment
- Remain outside in your car until the front door is opened for you and the physiotherapist invites you in. Please note parking is available outside the clinic front door.
- Use hand sanitiser before and after your appointment. This is provided.
- We require you to use a face covering. If you do not have one, we can provide you with a surgical mask.
- Attend your appointment alone unless a chaperone is required.
- Your Physiotherapist will be wearing an apron, surgical mask and for additional safety a face covering. We also apply strict hand sanitising measures for your safety.
- We sanitise all equipment touched by patients including and not limited to patient seating, couch, waterproof pillows, and any equipment used by the physiotherapist. This ensures the environment is always cleansed for you safety.
We look forward to taking care of you and assisting to enjoy the activities you love without pain and discomfort.
James Tomkies, MCSP HCPC Registered Chartered Physiotherapist
Ruth Piggott, Practice Administrator